The Five Most Popular Engagement Ring Alternatives in 2023
While traditional diamond engagement rings remain popular, there has been a rise in the popularity of alternative options in recent years. These alternatives often offer unique designs, different gemstones, or a more budget-friendly choice. Here are five of the most popular engagement ring alternatives.
1. Pink Emerald Moissanite - a statement engagement ring featuring a beautiful pale pink emerald cut moissanite set between three diamond clusters. This stunner will be a talking piece for years to come.
2. Ceylon Sapphire - the perfect combination of an oval ceylon sapphire gemstone surrounded each side by six natural round diamonds, with two pear shaped diamonds on the shank to finish off this unique piece.
3. Oval Seafoam Moissanite - this vintage inspired engagement ring features an oval cut seafoam moissanite stone with three round cluster set diamonds on the shank. This beautiful moissanite is durable and sparkling, making it the perfect choice.
4. Pear Aquamarine - this beautiful pear shaped aquamarine is set between two round brilliant diamonds. It is both unique and timeless.
5. Green Zambia Pear - a vivid green zambian pear set in 18ct white gold. This ring boasts eight brilliant cut round diamonds carefully placed at each end to showcase this magnificent pear shaped stone.
If you would like to make an in studio consultation, get in touch with the team at Morgan & Co. You will be offered a free, complimentary consultation and view diamonds and gemstones in your desired cut and colour.